Our KSH PTO Book Fair volunteers are ramping up to prepare for their annual PTO Scholastic Book Fair! Led by ace volunteer Pohai ʻAʻarona (mommy of 5th grader Hanalei & 7th grader ʻAnoʻi), these dedicated volunteers are excited about the new books on hand and fostering reading as an ʻohana! Here are the details:
Book Fair Dates: Monday, 9/30 – Friday, 10/4 (students will visit with their class)
Book Fair Dates/Times for Parents to Attend:
Monday, 9/30 – Friday, 10/4: 7:45am – 4:30pm
Book Fair Location: Charles Reed Bishop Learning Center’s Conference Room
What if you cannot attend the Book Fair? Here’s what you can do:
- Use the Scholastic Book Order form and make your choices. Make sure to fill out your child’s name & teacher name too.
- Send the order form And your money SEALED in an envelope with your child’s name & teacher noted on the front.
- Send in cash or check (made payable to KSHPTO) with the EXACT amount in the envelope.
- Make sure to instruct your child to give the envelope to their teacher IMMEDIATELY.
- This method of purchase however, is at your own risk.
- Your ordered books will be delivered to your child’s classroom & he/she will bring them home in a day or two.
- You may also shop online at: http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/kamehameha-hawaii
Questions?? Contact Kumu Marcie at 982-0268 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org